There's nothing quite like a Nova Scotian beach sunset for a backdrop. The soft colours are always so stunning, even on days that you doubt they'll show themselves. Rainbow Haven is a classic spot for locals and non-locals alike, and with a view like this it's no wonder why.
I knew I wanted to contrast those soft colours with some pretty moody shots. Thankfully I am blessed with some crazy friends. Jessica braved the cold water for me, and I so think it was worth it. Despite how purple her hands may have been by the end, she rocked it and we laughed 99.9% of the time (the other 0.1% was reserved for teeth clattering shivers).
Dying to see more of my photographic adventures? Find the full stories here.