PRICING & PACKAGES
Choose between our Red Tree Special, Keepsake or All-inclusive packages.
Packages start at $275
Full Hearts & Hands
Showcase your images with our heirloom display boxes, hardwood framed prints. Add personalized albums and cards to enhance your package.
Hold your memories
Red Tree Special
Join me here at my homestead for a short and sweet session. Only available on weekdays, and not available for newborns. (20 minutes, 8 digital images)
Located in Harvey, NB
Maternity & Newborn Discount
Inquire about our discount when you book your maternity and newborn sessions together!
Watch them grow
Session Package FAQ
Where are you based and do you travel?
I am based in Harvey Station, New Brunswick, but service all of the Fredericton and surrounding area.
I am also more than eager to travel for your session!
what should we wear?
This is the big question everyone has! My best advice is: what you feel amazing in.
If you want some more informative guidelines, here are my top tips:
1. Avoid loud patterns close to the face, and graphic t-shirts. Your clothes are just the supporting role, you’re the star!
2. Rather than picking cookie-cutter matching outfits, pick a colour scheme of 3-4 complimenting colours. Then, choose pieces from everyone’s wardrobe that fits the bill!
3. If you have to keep adjusting it at home, it’ll steal your attention during the session. Find a solution that allows you to feel comfortable and enjoy the moment!
4. Pastels, neutrals, or light colours tend to pair best with my editing BUT don’t let that steer you away from an outfit you love. Try pairing dark colours by dressing someone else in lighter clothing to contrast the tone.
5. Avoid neons, as they reflect onto your skin, and be aware that wearing bright red can make your skin appear more rouge.
what if my toddler tantrums?
It’s, okay, breathe! Parents sometimes worry that their child may not participate for the “perfect photo”, but trust the process. I take time to introduce myself, put them at ease, and find interactive ways for them to make the session exciting for them. All emotions are beautiful, and even if tears arise. We’ll turn those sensitive moments into precious memories.
What should we bring?
Some parents like to bring “treats” to encourage participation. Hey, I’m guilty of that, too! If you decide to bring something, make sure the treats are mess-free, to avoid smudged faces or stained clothes. Interactive rewards are also a great idea! Wooden toys, bubbles, and favourite stuffed animals are all great ideas for rewards that can create more personalized and fun images.